I have added my lecture slides from 20-Oct-2016. The main topics:
- Building and deploying the “static” content for a serverless web application using S3.
- Introduction to message queuing/driven applications and SQS.
- Introduction to higher layer content management systems.
The most recent lecture. I focused primarily on introducing concepts for assignment 3, which will require graph database via REST and integration with Facebook.
Lecture 5 slides. The topics include:
- REST and result pagination/iteration.
- Intro to using social media in apps.
- OAuth2 and integrating with social media.
- Simple guidelines for documenting design in a “top level design spec.”